The Michigan Voter Information Center allows you to:
- Determine if you are registered to vote
- Find your polling location
- Contact your local election official
- Learn to use your voting equipment
- Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- View your sample ballot
Voter Registration Information
You may register to vote at the Grandville City Clerk's office or any Secretary of State branch office if you are:
- A citizen of the U.S.
- At least 18 years of age on or before the next scheduled election
- A resident of Michigan
- A resident of the City of Township where are are applying to register to vote.
Re-register to vote if:
- You have moved
- You have changed your name as a result of marriage or legal action
Voter ID Cards
After registering to vote, you will receive an ID card in the mail. Precinct location for ALL elections is shown on the ID card as well as State and Federal district numbers for reference.