Pay Your BillTax and AssessmentService RequestOrdinancesFAQs Title VI Policy  
                                        3195 Wilson Ave SW
                                        Grandville, MI 49418
                                            (616) 531-3030

If using Internet Explorer and browser is not displayed properly, click here for upgrade.

You may drop off brush at the DPW year round, this is woody materials only; branches, logs and Christmas trees (grasses, leaves and other compostable material may only be dropped off at DPW during Spring cleanup and Fall leaf drop-off).  This service is available Monday thru Friday from 8:30am - 3:30pm. Before dropping off brush, you must stop by the DPW front office to present proof of residency and obtain a yard pass.

Green Lights in Roadway:

Yard Debris Road:

Spring is here, and with the nice weather yard work season begins.  We would like to take a moment to remind you of the Grandville Code of Ordninances 14-3 which states:

Sec. 14-3. - Deposit of unwholesome substances prohibited.

No person shall, within the limits of the city, by himself or herself or by another, throw, place, deposit or leave in the street, lane, alley, public place or square, any animal or vegetable substance, dead animals, fish, shavings, dirt, rubbish, excrement, filth, unclean or nauseous water or liquor, hay, straw, soot, offal, garbage, swill, or any other article or substance whatever which may cause any offensive, unwholesome or nauseous smell, or endanger the health of the public.


Street lights are owned and maintained by Consumer's Energy.
Report street lights that have burned out here.


Snowy winter conditions can cause patched potholes to reoccur without warning. Use care when you see potholes and contact the Department of Public Works (DPW) to filled or refilled the potholes.

  • Report potholes within city limits to the DPW at 616-538-1990 or click here

    DPW makes every effort to respond and fill potholes as soon as we know they exist.

The Consumer Confidence Report for the City of Grandville Water Distribution System can be obtained at the following locations:

Grandville City Offices
3195 Wilson Ave.

Grandville Public Library
4055 Maple Street

Grandville Department of Public Works
4095 White Street




Public Works

Phone: (616) 538-1990
Fax: (616) 530-6255

Charlie Sundblad

8:00 AM to 4:00 PM

4095 White St
Grandville, MI 49418