The Parks and Recreation Board advises the City on the operation of the park system, recreational programs, as well as park acquisition, development and maintenance.
Meetings are held on the fourth Wednesday of the month at 7:00 PM at the Department of Public Works.
Current Parks & Recreation Board Roster:
- Acton, Courtney (School), (Chairman)
- Andriessen, Joyce (Board), (4th of July Chairman)
- Buck, Tim (City)
- Chrisman, Kim (School)
- Crenshaw, Erika (School)
- Department of Public Works Representative, Charlie Sundblad (City Ex-Officio)
- Frederick, Karilyn (Board), (Secretary)
- Meringa, Josh (City Council Representative)
- Persky, Bob (School Board Representative)
- Richards, Sue (Board) (Treasurer)
- Sikkema, Zach
- Sundblad, Charlie (City Ex-Officio)
- VanderLaan, Lisa (School Ex-Officio)
- Weykamp, Ben (City), (Vice Chairman)
For more information about our parks, visit our Community Parks page.