The City of Grandville has often been known as the City of "churches and parks." Below is a list and description of each park in Grandville.
For more information about reserving shelters and facilities at our parks, contact the Department of Public Works at (616)-538-1990.
View our Parks and Recreation Master Plan.
- Buck Creek Trail, 34th Street and Wayburn Ave, to Grand River
- Calvin Crest Park, 3796 Ivanrest, Grandville MI 49418
- Grand River Pathway, 4243 Indian Mounds Dr SW, Grandville, MI 49418
- Grand River Waterfront, northern border of Grandville, on the Grand River
- Heritage Park, 4264 Canal, Grandville MI 49418
- Lee Street Park, Corner of Lee Street & Homewood Street
- Little League Baseball Complex, adjacent to West Elementary School (3777 Aaron Ave, Grandville MI 49418)
- Mill Race Park, 3370 Carlton Park, Grandville MI 49418
- Peck Street Park, Corner of Peck Street & Earle Avenue
- Wedgwood Park, 3391 Wilson Ave SW, Grandville MI 49418